Monday, December 15, 2008

...dumb technology...

I was all excited about my post tonight, and then my laptop decided to not read my SD card again!


I found out that today was an online Christmas open house:


So I went around my apartment taking pics of my few Christmas decorations, all excited to share, and no dice...my laptop won't read my SD card, so I couldn't share my pics with you and participate in the Tour of Homes, but I'm going to do it a day late if I can upload my pics at the office tomorrow!

Also, I have continued to have major problems with the new electronic check-in system (see post from Nov 17) that we're using at the church, so we called the tech support AGAIN today. I'm sorry, but those people are idiots! No help at all. And on top of that she was rude about a few things! I seriously wanted to jump through the phone and hit her!!! UGH! And the worst part is, I didn't get any of my questions answered!

Super Duper: delicious brownie sundae tonight at a Christmas dinner I went to

Super Pooper: all staff luncheon tomorrow is at the same place as my dinner was tonight...what are the odds? I know, you're having trouble feeling sorry for me

No comments :