Saturday, December 13, 2008

...IBC...

I'm super excited because I knocked out 5 people that I still needed presents for!!

I picked up a few things yesterday running around town, and then today in Waco did a little bit of something my brother-in-law & I call impulsive buying...we're members of the IBC - Impulsive Buyers Club!

I'm down to only needing presents for 2 of the nephews and I know what I'm getting them, its just a matter of getting out and getting it!

Oh, I need ya'lls help, my mom wants a list of what I want for Christmas, but I can't come up with much. We're not supposed to ask for big things because our big thing is a plane ticket to Puerto Rico, so that means no I-phone, but I need other ideas, meaning $20-$50 range. I'd love some suggestions, nothing is coming to mind!

Sorry this is short, but my computer won't read my SD card so I can't share pics from the slumber party, and I'm uber tired from a crazy weekend!

Super Duper: yummy taco soup at church tonight
Super Pooper: Christmas sweets that probably add 5 lbs

2 comments :

claymonster said...

That's an interesting strategy - knock people out, then you don't have to get them anything! Love it.
(ha)

Sarah Beth said...

ask for a years subscription to netflix, it can be as cheap as 4.99 a month and is so entertaining!