Thursday, December 11, 2008

...tonight's Christmas party...

as I may have mentinoed, Christmas at Tallowood is crazy hectic and full of party after party after party. Here are some pics from tonight's party - ministry staff & spouses:

a few of us at one of the dinner tables


more staffers, don't miss the origami balls hanging from a tree in the room, and no, these aren't their Christmas decorations, they are up all year!


me and a few of the wives

the best thing about this pic is this is the pastor shaking his finger at 3 of the young padawons, the funny thing is I'm sure they were having a lighthearted conversation, but I managed to capture the moment just right!


all in all, a great dinner, and always good to spend time together outside of the office

Super Duper: picked out a new purse today that is from my sister for my birthday!

Super Pooper: been super tired lately

No comments :