Tuesday, February 24, 2009

...this is a treat...

here's my attempt at posting more:
  • I ate at Firehouse Subs today and loved it
  • 2 weeks from today I will be in Puerto Rico
  • I am in charge of the guest bags for the wedding, I purchased some online, they are ok, but I got them mainly hoping I could iron on a wedding logo that I created, nope, the bags are recycled material or synthetic or plastic or something. I have burned a hole in 2 bags trying to iron on the logo :(
  • I have fake nails on right now and I want to rip them off!
  • I had a test on Monday, I probably didn't do to well, but for some reason I'm not worried about it.
  • Sometimes I wonder how I got where I am and where I'm going.
  • Sometimes I wish this blog were private and only subscribers could see it, then I could tell y'all more details about stuff.
  • I have always written "ya'll" but my I-phone insists on correcting it to "y'all" so now I write "y'all"...still sounds the same, right?
  • I tried to listen to Obama's ridiculously long speech...I lasted maybe 1o mins
  • i heart ihategreenbeans.com
  • I am horrible at trying to lose weight, dang it
  • sometimes i wonder if i should try and be more mellow
  • I might be starting to like The Office

hi random

Super Duper: lots of money on my tax return!

Super Pooper: messy messy messy apt

2 comments :

ruth.kern said...

sorry to tell ya but you've been spelling it wrong all this time. the apostrophe takes the place of the missing letters, in this case the ou of you

Natrudy said...

Random comments: I LOVE Firehouse Subs! I get excited everytime I pass one. I also LOVE The Office, I hope you come to as well.I think about making my blog private all the time.