Wednesday, February 25, 2009

...name game...

I saw this on a friend of a friend's blog, so I stole it...feel free to do the same, it's silly yes, but you all know I love being silly!

1. REAL NAME
Kasey Joy Berry

2. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:(mother and fathers middle names)
Kim Walter

3. NASCAR NAME:(first name of your mother's dad, father's dad)
Poppi Dewitt - really sad, off the top of my head I don't know my mom's dad's real name, I just know they were Nani & Poppi...I never knew him, but still, I should know his name

4. STAR WARS NAME:(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)
Berka - kinda works

5. DETECTIVE NAME:(favorite color, favorite animal)
Pink Ladybug

6. SOAP OPERA NAME:(middle name, town where you were born)
Joy Corpus

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning)
The Black Coke

8. PILOT NAME:(first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)
Kabe

9. ROCK STAR NAME:(current pets name, current street name)
Eldridge...we'll stick with the one name, like Madonna

10. GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
Kasizzle

11. IRAQI NAME:(2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, first two letters ofyour middle name, last two letters of your first name then last three letters of your lastname)
Arjoeyrry...strangely does sound foreign

12. GOTH NAME:(black, and the name of one of your pets)
Black Jojo

13. NAME BACKWARD:
Yrreb Yesak (now that sounds Iraqi)

Super Duper: chill weekend ahead
Super Pooper: this post is pretty lame, oh well

2 comments :

Jeff and Erin said...

I think I met Yrreb Yesak just the other day. I'll tell her you said 'hi' next time.

T said...

I think I am going to have to start calling you Kasizzle.