Monday, July 20, 2009

...AW09...

I'll let the pictures tell the story. This year's theme was Outer Space,
this year's slogan was "Our Aunt's Are Out of This World!"
first stop of AW09 - the pool!

all dressed up like we are in the circus!

All 5 of us at the Circus! Good times!

NASA!!! On the tram on our way to Astronaut training.



In awe of the size of the space shuttle!


Waiting in line at NASA for this lame target game, but hey, at least we got a cute picture out of the deal, right?

Fun times at NASA on the semi-high ropes course. Ash & Brady were pros!

We hit the $1 theater to see "Monsters vs. Aliens" Yes, this was in theme, but I wasn't very impressed with it. Blake, my 4 year old nephew didn't like it so he went outside with Kelly & they waited til the movie was over.

Had to finish up the day with some ice cream from B&R!!!
On Saturday we swam again and then headed to Incredible Pizza. I don't have any pictures from that because we used my sister's camera :(
All in all it was a hit! The kids loved every minute of it! I have been battling a cold, so that wasn't so fun, although I was exhausted in the end, it was all worth it and I survived!
So there you have it, Aunt's Weekend '09 recap in pictures!

2 comments :

claymonster said...

You guys have too much fun! And yes, someone's still reading your blog.
hope you're feeling better!

Teresa said...

Adorable shirts! Looks like fun was had by all! :)