Tuesday, August 04, 2009

...YESSSSSSSSSSSSS...

Today was a monumental day! Today, I turned in my final assignment EVER for seminary. I knew it was coming, but it kind of all hit me today, as I was printing it all out and sending it in. It was a pretty great feeling! I think it is still sinking in, and unfortunately it's all a bit anticlimactic, seeing as I won't graduate until December because there is no August graduation, and even then I think I am going to receive my diploma in absentia, so they will just mail me my diploma, and then I will walk in the Houston graduation next Spring. It will be weird to be celebrating next May, seeing as how I won't have taken a class in a full year, but it's a significant achievement and at least at this point I think I want to still want to walk next May. The nice part is, if next spring I change my mind, then I don't have to walk if I don't want to, we'll just play it by ear. Bottom line, I'm done, forever! And yes, I'm a cheeseball (as if you didn't already know that) and took a goofy picture of me being excited with my final papers!



The Good News: Just made plans with 2 of my best girls to spend part of Labor Day weekend together!!!
The Bad News: I was the ONLY single girl at my cousin's wedding, making for an awkward bouquet toss...thankfully, I was a good sport!

3 comments :

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

congratulations!!

Unknown said...

yay you're done!!! woo0o0o0! i know you thought it would never come, and it did!!! you are amazing! let's catch up soon! too long my friend.

Sarah Beth said...

I LOVE this picture....might even call that a SING face!!! Congrats on being finished!!!!