Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Beach and Bows

Last Friday Rebecca & I had a fabulous day at the beach! Such a great way to spend a Friday off!
They say you can have sympathy pains, but I've been wondering if you can have sympathy nesting? This past week I've randomly taken up the craft of bow making. I don't really know where I came up with the idea, well, actually, I've been reading this lady's blog lately and she puts the most precious bows on her baby girl! So, I decided my soon-to-be niece needed bows...made by me (that's the part I'm not sure where it came from, what made me think I could or should make the bows instead of buy them?) So, here are a few of my creations (all of the bows are on clips and are detachable from the headbands):



Welp, that's what I've been up to!

The Good News: Macie should be born next Wednesday, unless she comes on her own!!!

The Bad News: I seem to be blogging less and less frequently.

4 comments :

Elaine said...

Those bows are ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

okay... one of my friends here has been blogging about making bows for her baby girl? are you looking at julie's blog??

Jeff and Erin said...

wow, those are super cute. Think Jeff would let me put one on our son?

Jeff said...

NO he won't!!!!