Sunday, August 30, 2009

MACIE MCKAREN COLLIER

The CUTEST nursery for the CUTEST baby girl!!! My sister made this bow holder! Yes, I know, PRECIOUS!



My mom & sister are too good for a plain old nursery set, so they had this made! It really is the cutest nursery!

Ash & I with baby Macie shortly after she was born!

Traditional sister pic with the new baby!

Don't know why, I love naked baby pics!

Bow holder converted into name thing that hung on the hospital door. Yes, it was a hit! Even the nurses raved about how cute it is!

Big Brother Cole with "his baby"

I couldn't stand it any longer, we just had to try out one of the flower headbands I had made! I LOVE IT!!! She had her hospital photo shoot taken with it, and even the photographer said she had never seen a newborn baby with such a big flower on their head! ha! LOVE IT!
Macie's cousin Brady loves babies!

He loves "Maymi"

One last pic with my Macie girl! I loved spending the first 4 days of her life with her! It was hard to leave, and I already miss her terribly! She is such a sweet sweet baby and so far seems to be really easy going!

1 comment :

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

she is precious!!