Thursday, September 10, 2009

...lately...

Yup, I got to spend Labor Day with 3 loverly ladies!!! Em, Lainey, Kate & I talked and ate and chatted and ate and sipped and ate and shopped and ate and chilled, just like old times. It was glorious!


this week i've gotten to play with the cricut at work!!! sooooo much fun!

I went to the first week of Beth Moore Bible Study on Tuesday night. The crowd was unbelievable!!! I think there were 4,000 people in there!!!

Jeff & Erin are back stateside and I got to see them briefly on Tuesday! I think we're hanging out tomorrow!!!

Scott & Abby are also back in town for a few months. We are having a party for/with them tomorrow night, just like old times :)

I miss Macie like crazie, actually, I miss all 6 of my nieces & nephews and can't wait to see them next weekend. In fact, there's part of me that's tempted to take an extra day off so as to get even more time with them...hmmm...we shall see.

I've been trying to figure out how to get to a Baylor football game this season. The trouble is that I only have one Sunday left to take off and I need to save it for Christmas, so a Saturday afternoon/night football game is kinda hard to swing...we'll see what I can work out. Of course everyone is talking about the Baylor vs. Tech game that is the Saturday after Thanksgiving at Cowboy stadium...very tempting, but hard to get to and get back for church on time.

I got a new green cover for my iphone and I'm really happy with it!

Oh, I also got a $15 purse that now that I've been carrying it for about a week, I'm not in love with, which isn't a big deal because it was only $15, but now I've found a new purse that I'm fond of, and it's only $36, which isn't horrible, but is it justifiable? Hmmm...here's the purse, ok, wait, when I saw it in the store they only had brown & cream. I liked the cream. Now that I went to find it on the website I learned that they have it in purple. I was kind of already thinking I wanted a purple purse this fall...dang it, now I really want the purple purse!

Welp, that's about all I got for now! Hope all is well with you. Sorry I'm a slacker blogger these days, I guess I just don't have that much to say...I guarantee another post and new pics after I spend next weekend with the loves of my life! Til then, much love!

1 comment :

Kristy said...

I have a green case in mine too and I love it! Please let me know what your plans are for homecoming. I would live to see all of you!'