Sunday, November 01, 2009

...first of many...

Today is the beginning of NaBloPoMo!!! I'm looking forward to reading other daily posts of friends that have accepted the nablopomo challenge. So if you're a blogger and hadn't thought about joining us in this month long marathon, please reconsider! It's really fun to have daily posts to read!

In case any of you were wondering, my annual Hallo"wii"n costume party was canceled :( So no fun pics to share this year, which would have been challenging anyways seeing as how I don't have a camera right now. But for those of you who were wondering, I was going to be an iphone! I was really excited about my costume and already purchased a few things to begin constructing it, but at the last minute, we had to cancel our party, for various reasons.

Last night my church tried a different version of a "Fall Festival", one that has been used at many churches for several years now, Trunk or Treat. Of course, trying something new usually takes some getting used to, but it was a huge hit! The cars looked great, the kids were cute and had a great time! Of course the inflatables were popular and everyone loves some cotton candy and popcorn on a night like last night. Oh, and the weather was AMAZING!!! Awesome night to spend outside!

OK, well, I'll be seeing you soon. Same time, same place, tomorrow! (Yeah, I know, I'm a nerd!)

1 comment :

Sarah Beth said...

I'm joining the challenge, you'll have to add me to your side bar and try to keep up! Happy NaBloPoMo!