Tuesday, November 17, 2009

...Christmas shopping...

I think I may have eluded to how much Christmas shopping I got done last weekend. Allow me to demonstrate how much progress I made. And please note, this is BEFORE Thanksgiving!

Dad:
Mom: check
Brent: check
Katy: check
Brady:
Blake:
Bradley:
Kristy: check
Trent: check
Ashlyn:
Cole: check
Macie: check
Brandon:
Kelly: check
Susan: check
Rebecca: check

Do you realize that I have 10 out of 16 people checked off the list! Let me just tell you, it's an amazing feeling! I usually get so super stressed about finding presents for so many people, and I want it to be just the right thing for each person, but having so many people checked off is a great feeling (that is until I look at my checking account). And the best part is, most of the presents I have already bought, I'm super excited about and can't wait to give it to them!

Random thought/fact of the day: I found out today that since I'll be celebrating 5 years of service at Tallowood in January, I will also pick up an extra 5 days of vacation each year!!! Woohoo! I'm already dreaming of a fantastic vacation!

No comments :