Wednesday, November 18, 2009

...iphone...

I don't know where this is coming from...I guess on day 18 I'm feeling a bit drained on things to share with you. Today, I thought I would share with you my fave iphone apps:

  • Facebook (obviously)
  • Self created link to Google Reader
  • Phase 10
  • Words With Friends (if you play this let me know! my profile name is kberry)
  • Fantasy Football
  • Mapquest
  • Scramble
  • Oregon Trail
  • Pandora
  • ebay (keeps up with items you are watching or selling)
  • blogpress (posts blogs from iphone)

Those are my faves. If you have an iphone, what are your fave apps? Please share!

Random thought/fact of the day: I had to type 2010 for the first time today, that was a weird moment. Ready or not, here it comes.

3 comments :

Michelle said...

weather.com app, I love the radar!

Sarah Beth said...

i don't have it yet, but I just heard there's a flickr app...and shutterfly too! Count me in!
I also love Flixster - movie times
Livestrong - thanks to you!
Moron test - good time waster
Shazam - listens to song playing and gives you the artist name and song title..
My favorite kids app is Peek-a-boo Barn, definitely good for young preschoolers!

Patterson's said...

Thanks for the Phase 10 idea!!! I downloaded it before I left last week and it kept me awake and busy and boredom-free while I was traveling all day on Friday!!! Thank you! I am now a Phase 10 addict!