Sunday, November 22, 2009

...a good 2 days...

Yesterday and today were both busy days.  Yesterday I helped host a shower for a new girl that helps teach in one of our Kindergarten Sunday School classes.  She was so appreciative, it was really sweet to see her showered with love and gifts.  Everything turned out nice for the shower, especially the little petifores we had ordered, always a crowd pleaser!

Then today I had a necklace party to show my sisters' stuff.  We had a good group show up and sold lots of stuff, I think they'll be pleased!  It was fun to have people come and be so complimentary of their stuff.  I knew I liked it, but it's fun to hear that other people do too!  The only bummer was that I had to miss my Sunday afternoon nap!

This week should be relatively quick and quiet.  Of course, I'll be wishing the whole time that I was already in Temple with my parents & sisters & the kiddos, but all in due time.

Here's to hoping my Fantasy Football team pulls off a win!

Random thought/fact of the day: I've been slightly stuffy/congested/sore throat for a few days now.  Mainly worse at night and in the morning, you know, that type of thing.  Thankfully it's not slowing me down too much thought.  Hopefully I'll kick it in the next few days and it doesn't develop into anything!

1 comment :

Sarah Beth said...

Ahh totally forgot about the jewelry party! We had our sunday school thanksgiving feast last night so I was at home making pies to take for that...hope y'all had fun!