Friday, November 20, 2009

...today's to do list...

  • find subs to help in preschool on Sunday morning
  • make belt buckle for my sisters' jewelry business
  • clean out closet in bedroom
  • get out Christmas decorations
  • pick up a few things for a shower I'm helping host tomorrow
  • get a few groceries for some dips I'm going to make, and pick up a few other things
  • lounge and enjoy my day off
  • have the maintenance guy come and check my toilet, the handle part isn't working, yes I can still use the toilet, just have to remove the lid to make it flush...annoying
The reality is it is unlikely that ALL of this will happen, but it's good to be ambitious, right?  Maybe I'll update you tomorrow about how much I got done...

Random thought/fact of the day: I heard today that Nestle, the main company that provides canned pumpkin, had a bad crop year and it is expected that there will be a shortage of canned pumpkin in the grocery stores.  So you better load up now!

No comments :