Monday, November 29, 2010

...day twenty-nine, victory is mine!!!

That's right my friends! As of tomorrow, I will have conquered this remix challenge called 30 for 30!  I know, I know, you're all going to desperately miss seeing daily pics of what I'm wearing each day...or NOT!

Today I knew I wanted to wear this cardi, as I hadn't worn it in the past week.  Then I thought I would push myself a bit futher and see if I could pair it with these gray pants.  I ended up with a variety of shades gray.   It's funny, I can be a bright crazy dresser, or on days like today, I'm a monochromatic gray blob.  I like to mix it up!

Update on my precious Rebecca! She's doing AWESOME! The drs have released her from the hospital, and she doesn't even have to take any oxygen with her, which is totally unexpected! Praise The LORD! So, in her honor, we took my pics at her apartment, or outside of it, rather, when we went to check her mail.


checking her mail

a pic with B-Shug

headed into apt33

reading her junk mail

who knew she had such a cool looking edgy brick wall on her patio, thanks for the cool setting, Rebs

another attempt at a "cool" shot, thanks to my awesome photog, Raquie!

close up of the shoes, yes, I did a little more pattern mixing today!

Tomorrow is el fin! Can't wait to see you soon Rebs!

2 comments :

Rebecca said...

Touching! And so funny! And I can't believe you sat in that chair!!! The brick wall was pretty great though. :)

Karen said...

Love the greys and the patterns!!! Favorite picture of all is the one with your hand on the chair against the brick wall!!!!! and what fun to read about and see your crazy adventure ! Inspiring!