Sunday, November 28, 2010

...day twenty-eight, for Wednesday, I can't wait!!!

What?  This looks familiar to you?  I'm sorry, I know it is a minimal remix, but it's day 28, I had to be "church appropriate" and I didn't have much more energy to put anything more creative together.

In full disclosure, I will even show you the 2 similar outfits.  I would have mixed it up and worn different shoes, but it was really cold and I needed to wear the boots!!

Day 28

Day 7

the final week in review...


I'm not showing you the other previous weeks today.  You'll just have to wait til Tuesday or Wednesday when I post the whole month...woah, that's a lot of pics of Kasey :O

Side note: opperation don't put your hands on your hips during pictures = epic fail, oh well, I guess we'll just consider it my signature pose :)

Just so you know and can try to hold me to it, I am trying to regain excitement for this challenge and go out with a bang...we'll see how that works out in the next 2 days!

No comments :