Saturday, November 27, 2010

...the twenty-seventh day, where there's a will, there's a way...

So, here's the deal, this morning my whole 15 member family woke up to take family portraits.  We had a set color scheme and I was forced to wear items out of my 30, and for that I do not apologize

As I got back to my sister's, I had no motivation in me whatsoever to change into my outfit for the day.  That was until I saw that I had 2 comments from MonkeyfaceKendi (I refer to her by first name, as if we are personal friends, ha!) had referred to Monkeyface on her blog, making her a celebrity blogger in my book, and I was honored that she left me 2 comments!  So, all of a sudden I was out of the chair, putting together an outfit.  The only semi-cheater part of the deal is that I never left the house in this outfit.  But if I had, I would have worn this:






Brown velvet pants - NY&Co
Teal dress - Christmas gift last year
Bling belt - craft show
Brown multi necklace - Klassy Kreation
Brown boots - Baretraps @ DSW
Bling sunglasses - some shop on Congress St. in Austin

3 more days!!!! note: I don't forsee myself EVER doing this again.  If I ever mention the idea of doing another 30 for 30, remind me of this past week!

No comments :