Friday, November 26, 2010

...day twenty-six, I'm in a fix...

Today was a bit rough, but I managed somehow.  I'll tell you how, by doing a repeat from Tuesday.  I have tried not to repeat a main thing 2x in a week, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

My amazing 8 year old niece and nephew took all of these pics.  They were totally getting into the posing, which was cracking me up! (sorry, more sideways pics...)






 





 Happy Black Friday! In case you were wondering, I did late night Thanksgiving Day shopping as opposed to early morning Friday shopping.  It worked out very well for me! I literally only have one family member left to shop for, and if all goes according to plan, I'll be taking care of that tomorrow :O.  I really am afraid I won't know what to do with myself having all of my Christmas shopping done! This is a first!

Oh, we celebrated my birthday early tonight with my fam.  My nieces b-day is 2 days before mine, so it was a joint celebration.  Here are pics of us from our party!




Alright guys, we've got family pics early tomorrow morning.  Keep it real, same time, same place, tomorrow.

2 comments :

. said...

I TOTALLY have been posting the same item in the same week, sometimes even more :) Hey we are getting down to the wire with this remix, I figure I'm doing good churning out anything!

Linda W said...

You are basically done with holiday shopping?! Wowzers!
And yeah. I wore the same sweater 3 times in one week. It's all good. No one is judging!
The Auspicious Life