Saturday, January 13, 2007

...unexpected...

I'm guessing that this post is unexpected to most of you. I have been less frequent in my posting the last 6 months or so. I've been lucky just to get one in a week. This will be my second post this week!!! I know, shocking! Here's the deal, I'm not even sure that there's anything to post about, but nonetheless, here I am, posting.

Random facts about me (I suppose you could say inspired by Lainey, who was inspired by Jen):
  • my Christmas tree is still up (I know, lame!)
  • I should be cleaning my apartment right now, I still have my suitcase out in my bedroom, stuff from my stocking is still in my living room, laundry to do, the list goes on!
  • It's rather warm today, but I don't want to turn my A.C. on because it's supposed to freeze tomorrow night! So I'm sitting here with my windows open, but it feels really really humid in my apartment...gross, but not worth turning the A.C. on and then back to the heater in a few days...so I'm stuck with this humid apartment for today, and maybe tomorrow!
  • Why does Saturday morning T.V. have to suck? It's about the only time during the week that I wish I had cable, I usually just end up popping in an episode (or 4) of Gilmore Girls!!!
  • Despite the lack of good shows on Sat morn, I still love Zack & Cody!
  • My "healthy eating plan" and "working out" for 2007 isn't going so well...my goal was to lose 25 lbs in 2007, not gain 25 lbs!!!
  • I secretly hope that this is the last season of G.G. I know, what kind of fan am I to hope that, but I can't stand it anymore, they've already broken my heart with Lorelei marrying Chris & not Luke!!!

That's all I've got for now...sorry, I know, lame! Anywho, have a great rest of the weekend, and maybe I'll be better this year about posting more often!

Super Duper: It's the weekend! Had a fun game night last night with random peeps!

Super Pooper: Don't know when I'll get to see my family again! Man, I miss those kids!

No comments :