Sunday, January 21, 2007

...The sun is shining!!!

That's right!!! After a very dreary and cold week, the sun has found it's way out from behind the clouds!! It's a beautiful day!!

Let's see, what's up? Well, I made a spontaneous trip to Temple on Friday and back yesterday. My parents were in Temple taking care of Blake & Brady because Katy & Brent are in Africa. They'll get back on Tuesday. On Thursday I'll be heading to Ft. Worth/Arlington to stay with Kelly while I attend a weekend class for seminary. There will be 2 more weekends that I head up there in March to finish out the class. My other class starts on Tuesday, here at the extension, but I'm missing that class because I'll be picking up my sister & bro-in-law up from the airport.

Hmm...let's see, what else? Oh, my boss asked me to be in charge of VBS for Preschool!! This is huge, scary, crazy, overwhelming...but for some reason I said yes, I'm not sure what I was thinking! I have found myself already over thinking and trying to plan ahead as much as possible. I am trying to be super organized and have already bought some things to assist me in handling this mountain before me!

That's all I got for now. Check ya later!

Super Duper: Kristi was in town today and I got to see her for a second!
Super Pooper: my Christmas tree is still up....need to take it down!!!

No comments :