Monday, April 02, 2007

...if I'm being honest...

...I've reached a constant state of overwhelmedness...

...I wish I spent more time alone with God...

...I wish my prince charming would stop and ask for directions, because I think he's lost his way...

...I love being pampered, like getting a pedicure, and my nails done...

...I hate having to pick and choose whose weddings I can go to because I have a limited # of vacation days, boo...

...I wish I were 2 sizes smaller...

...I am constantly amazed by the generosity of our God...

...I love getting new clothes and shoes, especially for Spring!!!

...sometimes I wish I could see the future...

...I still miss college days, and it's been over 2 years, that's just sad...

...sometimes I wonder why He chooses to use me...

...I know I am blessed with an amazing family, and I hope I don't take them for granted...

I could probably unpack each of those statements, but I'll let them just speak for themselves. I am grateful to my God for the blessings in my life and hope that this Easter season we all appreciate and recognize the sacrifice that was made for us on the cross.

Happy Holy Week!

Super Duper: I called my mom when I was getting my pedicure and she said to go ahead and have my nails done too, and to put it all on her credit card!!!

Super Pooper: My knee has been hurting for a week now from last week's softball game...no more playing catcher for me! I'm gettin' old!

No comments :