Sunday, March 30, 2008

...the traveling years...

So, I've decided that when I look back on this time in my life, I will call this my traveling years.

March has been CRAZY!!! I was on the road 4 out of 5 weekends!! My poor little car! And poor little me! I'm exhausted and miss just being home! My apartment has suffered greatly because I usually only clean on the weekends so, well, that just hasn't happened.

The good news is, at this point in time, I don't have any plans to travel in the month of April!!! Now, I'm confident this may change! I'd like to make it to Temple to see Brady play T-ball, and see lil Bradley again! Then I'm also thinking about heading home...or my rents may come here, we'll see, that has yet to be decided. So, I could end up being gone some, but we'll see. I'm for sure gone the first weekend in May, so this staying at home is sure not to last tooo long.

My current goal is to stay in town for 14 days in a row!!! I'll let you know how that goes!

Other news:
  • we did NCAA brackets in the office...I needed Texas to win today :(
  • no more weekend classes in Ft Worth this semester!
  • I'm planning a trip to Cali to see my Liesal in late summer/early fall!!!
  • helping plan a Fah-bulous Gilmore Girls themed lingerie shower for Lillian...any GG gurooos out there that have ideas on how to make a lingerie shower reminiscent of GG...please share!
  • the new outlet mall is open...I'm ITCHING to go get my shop on!
  • still plenty of projects with school to keep me busy this month, then a nice summer break from classes!
  • VBS training is less than 3 weeks away!

Super Duper: got to have lunch and dinner with 2 different friends!

Super Pooper: car needs oil change, tires rotated & to DESPERATELY be washed...inside & out!

No comments :