Saturday, November 08, 2008

...then they locked me up and threw away the key...

mwahahahaha...just when you thought I wasn't going to make it Cliff...this post is getting in just by the skin of my teeth...an unexpectedly super crazy day almost prevented me from posting, but alas, I shall get it in...my computer says it is 11:01pm CST.

So, tonight it was brought to my attention that I apparently have another habit that may or may not make me a little bit crazy, unique, whatever you want to consider it.

I sleep with a sleep mask.

Many of you already know this. But tonight it came up in conversation and all 3 of the people I was talking to thought it was weird that whether or not I sleep well at night is dependant on if I have my sleep mask or not. I have slept with a sleep mask for over 4 years now, and if I can't find my sleep mask or leave town without it, odds are, I won't sleep very well. I guess it is my grown up security blanket. Something about the pressure of the mask against my eyes that I have gotten used to, also the added darkness allows me to sleep very deeply. Also, this is a bit more obvious, but I have become more sensitive to morning light and am unable to sleep in after the sun has come up if I don't have a sleep mask to block out the light.

So, yes, I sleep with a sleep mask, and I guess I am somewhat dependant on it.

Oh, and Elaine, I was hoping everyone had forgotten about that incident (see her comment about my other crazy habit)...

Super Duper: mom is doing better, not 100%, but better!
Super Pooper: throat hurting

No comments :