Saturday, January 12, 2008

...keeping my head above water...

that really is exactly how I feel these days. things are BEYOND CRAZY at work right now. We are preparing to move into the new building, and there is more than you could probably imagine to do!!!! It's exciting and fun, but to be honest, its terribly overwhelming!!! Where to start? Will it all get done? How do I prioritize? I could bore you with details, but just know that I don't have much time or energy to post, and for that I apologize, but well...what are you going to do about it huh? I hope you'll stick it out and still check my blog, even though posts are going to be few and far between for a few weeks. We start using the building on Feb 3, so things should slow down after that...I'm sure they won't be 100% signed sealed and delivered, but the pressure will at least be off! Thanks for understanding, and please keep me in your prayers! It's draining, emotionally, physically, stressful, and like I said, overwhelming. I know I can get through it, and will be stronger for it, but I will only make it with His strength!

Super Duper: my mom's helping me decorate my office, hopefully it will all come together!
Super Pooper: the "diet" isn't going soooo well...need to get back on it!

No comments :